Re: Getting impatient

In a message dated 3/14/06 4:53:22 PM, cathy.c@insightbb.com writes:

> .any
> > thoughts on the best way to divide zebra grass?

Melody, I had one I divided into many chunks a few yrs ago.   I dug the whole
thing up which is not an easy task and hosed the root ball so I was dealing
with just root.   I used my straight edge shovel/spade that my husband sharpens
for me. I position the shovel on the root stock and jump on it to cut it up.
 I could not garden without this shovel!
     Ceres