Re: Getting impatient

http://wwww.shop.com/5674058.phtm

Kitty
neIN, Zone 5
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Tuesday, March 14, 2006 8:21 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Getting impatient

shovel with teeth.... I think we need to know more
about that!

Donna

--- Theresa <tchessie1@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

I love my shovel with the teeth on it! I've managed
to dig out multiple boxwoods with it- and figure it is can do that it
will dig up anything.

Theresa

Bonnie & Bill Morgan wrote:

>It too dulls quickly as soon as it hits dirt. (sigh) I'm having trouble
>getting my yarrow out of the ground due to it's
very thick and tough root
>system and the sharp new shovel I tried to used to
break it apart simply
>bounced back at me, with me standing atop it! I
have two normally very
>functional forks I use and neither one of them
could penetrate that mass