From: Kitty [mailto: kmrsy@comcast.net]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2006 09:46:56 -0500
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Getting impatient

>> skipped Mass (went Sunday a.m. instead!)<br><br>Melody, has Saturday
late afternoon Mass become that popular that it is <br>considered the
5<br>----- Original Message ----- <br>From: "Melody "
<mhobertm@excite.com><br>To: <gardenchat@hort.net><br>Sent: Tuesday,
March 14, 2006 5:34 AM<br>Subject: Re: [CHAT] Getting
here...temp of 76, partly<br>> cloudy...spent the entire day in the
garden doing clean-up...even<br>> skipped Mass (went Sunday a.m.
instead!) so I could keep working outside<br>> while it lasted. Of
course, by Saturday night it was storming and by<br>> yesterday it was
positively frigid again! That's the midwest in spring,<br>> I guess.
Felt so darned good to be down on my hands and knees, digging<br>> in
the soil! And not to have to think about anything except what I was<br>>
doing right at that moment...it was blissful! We are all

doing okay<br>> here...not great, but okay and sometimes that is enough!
The winter is<br>> always kind of hard on us as a family since we live
in a very small<br>> house and the enforced confinement of winter has us
bickering alot by<br>> the end of it all, but now that we can all start
getting some outdoors<br>> time, things will get better...thanks for
question...how long do you think I should<br>> let all the dirt settle
that we had to dump into the collapsed cistern<br>> last year before it
is safe to assume it won't settle anymore? Couple of<br>> years? And in
the meantime, what do I do with that pile of dirt to<br>> disguise it a
bit?? Obviously we are going to have to relocate the water<br>> feature
that was there...and I've got to get in back there to rescue the<br>>
lovely iris, lady's mantle, huechera, and grasses that are
there...any<br>> thoughts on the best way to divide zebra grass? The
root

masses are<br>> tough and last year when I tried to divide them using a
spade, I didn't<br>> have much luck at all...okay read that as none!
Lord: the pay isn't much but the retirement is out of this <br>>
world!<br>><br>> --- On Fri 03/10, Pam Evans < gardenqueen@gmail.com >
wrote:<br>> From: Pam Evans [mailto: gardenqueen@gmail.com]<br>> To:
gardenchat@hort.net<br>> Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 12:35:17 -0600<br>>
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Getting impatient<br>><br>> Hope all is well w/ you
Original Message -----<br>> From: "Melody"
<mhobertm@excite.com><br>><br>> To: <gardenchat@hort.net><br>> Sent:
Friday, March 10, 2006 6:58 AM<br>><br>> Subject: [CHAT] Getting