From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Donna
Sent: Wednesday, March 15, 2006 2:48 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Re: Wisteria question

I am sure you are not growing the same wisteria I am, but a friend gave it
to me about 6-7 years ago and it has bloomed every year- well at least a few
especially at first. It was very tiny back then, he had overwintered it once
so it was only 2 years old- of course I have no idea if it was a seed or a
graft...but thinking graft. He wanted me to try it and see if it was going
to behave and survive here. it did survive, but wish it would have grown
faster.

Are you sure you are not cutting off the blooms to be when you doing all
this trimming?

Donna

--- "Christopher P. Lindsey" <lindsey@mallorn.com>