Re: Now I know it's spring

Should've been an omen ;), but wasn't.

On Mar 13, 2006, at 8:01 PM, Donna wrote:

Good Lord! I am not going to ask if that is why she
was number one....and had to be replaced...

I don't think I could live somewhere that I would have
to watch my back - so to speak - for natures critters
that could harm me. Lord knows I wouldn't last a month
with my tunnel vision when doing something....

Donna

Scary. Reminds me of the time wife number one
thought a sunning
copperhead was our red-rubber garden hose and
reached down to pick it
up!