Re: taxy qstn - PBR?

> > Mostly it's been the sump pump -- had an accident
> > the other day and spent
> > some time with the shop vac in the basement.  Fun!
> > :)
>
> Well I wouldn't consider that fun, but.... ;) So did
> you finally trade it in on that gravity feed type one?

I still want to get one of those water-powered sump pumps.  The biggest
problem is that the drain field outside seems plugged again -- water shoots
up out of the gutter downspout when the sump runs.

I'll need to snake the drain field and see if I can clear it out first,
but there's no way I can do that until things dry out.  I actually had a
mini-lake against the house the other day.

> > P.S.  I added Sambucus nigra 'Witch's Broom' to the
> > catalog...
>
> So is the online catalog up and running yet?

Not yet.  I'm *still* working on plant descriptions.  You can see the
catalog at

   http://www.mallorn.com/~lindsey/catalog.pdf

Donna, you might be interested in Ulmus parvifolia 'Seiju' for your garden
railroad.

Chris