Re: Spring

> Chris, Your tent is very handsome and will make a great retail space. Will
> you do the Farmers Mkt at Lincoln Square?

Hi Kathy,

   I've been thinking about it.  The only unknown to me is their policies
   on items for sale.

   They say that they have to come around and inspect your growing
   area to make sure that everything was 'grown in Illinois' to sell at
   Lincoln Square.  I'm just not sure what grown in Illinois means.

   Some stuff came from wholesalers, but other stuff didn't.  How long
   do I have to grow things here?  Or do they mean native to Illinois?
   Too many questions!  :)

Chris