Re: Spring

> For instance, if you look at his picture, you will
> notice the edge of the roofing has a sag- water will
> accumulate in there and bring it down. Chris needs to
> stretch it taughter so the water rolls completely off
> it.

I had to take the whole thing apart and start over again to put the sides
on anyhow, so I tightened things up somewhat now.  They're definitely not
designed for only person to set up!  :)

> What I can't tell is if it a cloth or plastic type
> roof... the plastic (similar to a tarp with plastic
> reinforced fibers) doesn't last in the sun either....

The roof is cloth, but the sides are like plastic tarps.  Everything
is covered by a two-year warranty, though.

> That said, since he is using it as a temp shelter till
> the weather gets better and a weekend up and down
> thing, he will probably make it the season.

It will probably come down on our frost-free date:  May 15.

> Another thought for Chris is to line it with a rabbit
> fence. All that new green will bring them right inside
> to do some munching....

The whole yard is fenced in for Romeo, so rabbits actually can't get
in right now.  But it's a good thought for future reference!

Chris