Re: Spring

> >The whole yard is fenced in for Romeo, so rabbits actually can't get
> >in right now
> And if they did, boy would they be sorry when Romeo noticed them!  I can
> imagine Romeo's ears popping up and him growling, "Something wicked this
> way hops!"

He actually doesn't seem to care about rabbits too much, but they don't
need to know that. :)

Here's some pictures of the tent thingie with the sides down.  The
perspective is a little skewed on the up-close one because of the wide
angle lens.

I haven't moved all of the plants inside yet (what's in there is barely
anything); I need to buy some more 2x4x8s first.