Re: Spring

> That looks pretty good to me.  With the sides to cut the wind and the
> blocks, you ought to be able to make a number of shelves for your other
> plant matter!   It is a nice arrangement.  I saw that Home Depot has a nice,
> small pop-up green house for $99 to helping those young plants cope until we
> get more stable, warmer weather if someone doesn't need that much room.
> (It's 5'X6' or so.)

It's very nice and roomy (10'x10') and will be a real big help if I do
sell at farmer's markets and the like.

The price wasn't too bad at $200 either.

My only complaint (other than difficulty setting up for once person)
is that wind can come in through the bottom; to fix that I'd probably
have to lay a 2x4x8 along the extra fabric on the side and put a cinder
block on top.