From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Christopher P. Lindsey
Sent: Thursday, March 16, 2006 11:29 AM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Spring

> That looks pretty good to me.  With the sides to cut the wind and the
> blocks, you ought to be able to make a number of shelves for your other
> plant matter!   It is a nice arrangement.  I saw that Home Depot has a
> small pop-up green house for $99 to helping those young plants cope
> until we get more stable, warmer weather if someone doesn't need that much
> (It's 5'X6' or so.)

It's very nice and roomy (10'x10') and will be a real big help if I do sell
at farmer's markets and the like.

The price wasn't too bad at $200 either.

My only complaint (other than difficulty setting up for once person) is that
wind can come in through the bottom; to fix that I'd probably have to lay a
2x4x8 along the extra fabric on the side and put a cinder block on top.