Re: Spring

> In the first pic the side panels look somewhat translucent but in the 2nd
> pic they look fairly solid.  The plants in the back look heavily shaded.  I
> assume the plan is to roll the sides up during the day to get some sun in
> there and then down at night and during inclement weather for protection.

Exactly.  Or on days when it's too windy or cold during daylight hours I
might just open up one side as well.

Most of the stuff that's in there is still dormant (except for the
Hellebores), so daylight doesn't matter *too* much right now.

Once they start breaking bud I'll have to open it up.

Still, for $200 I'm pleased.