To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Thursday, March 16, 2006 10:28 AM
Subject: RE: [CHAT] Hydrangeas (was Wisteria question)

I purchased the two I have specifically because the garden center said (as
did the descriptive material on the plant) it would weather zone 5 winters.
Hmmm. It is under a large old cottonwood but gets the morning sun from the
East and a good deal of mid-day filtered sun from the South. Where it is,
it doesn't get a lot of wind and it doesn't look like it has died back to
the ground. I'll keep a closer watch on it this spring.

Thanks for the info and your experience, Cyndi!

Blessings,
Bonnie