Re: Spring

no this is an honest thing- he is a vet who happens to
work for the state as an inpector where DH works (meat
packing plant)- he is selling his big house and needs
to get rid of stuff as the new condo is much
smaller... Dh drives the truck- not sure what the
inspector drives, assuming a small state car.

as to why John takes everything- that is the million
dollar question.... If it still works, he figures I
will find someone who wants it...which is why I have
so much stuff!

Kitty- we use landscaping timbers that are put in the
cider blocks for our plant sales and used to use them
in the greenhouse- there is one side that is flat- if
you put it that side up- they work well.

Donna