From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Jesse Bell
Sent: Friday, March 17, 2006 9:34 AM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: RE: [CHAT] Lady Chatsworth News

Well....that is EXACTLY what happened. Her nest (this being her first
year) was not in the safest place. When I went to check on the eggs last
night they were all GONE and her nest was destroyed. I cried. Dang it. I
know she will rebuild somewhere else...I just hope it's in a safer PLACE
this time. I was just crushed.

Donna <gossiper@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
  as long as a preditor doesn't get the eggs... betting it will all be fine.
Congrats!

Donna