Re: Help with H. americana!

so the stalks are wilty?

When you say the roots are small- how small? Where
they damaged in shipping and cracked off somewhere?
Maybe more of the roots where craked in spots you
couldn't see in the dirt? Of course, I am sure you
planted correctly and didn't leave an air hole right?

I would go with Jim's thoughts, but also where are
these at now? Might want to give them special
treatment and bring them indoors.

Did you tell the nursery that you had some damage in
shipping at the time? They might offer some other
thoughts...

Donna

--- "Christopher P. Lindsey" <lindsey@mallorn.com>