Re: Help with H. americana!

yep Kitty hit it on the head with the pricing
variations....:)

That is one of the things that makes me come back or
shop elsewhere in the future. I can't stand when I end
up buying a 'plug' at the cost of gallons...When I was
running the native plant sales, our pricing was real-
you got what you paid for and we had a variety of
sizes.

BTW, I do realize some plants are worth more than
others, but don't advertize a large plant when you are
getting a small one with some extra dirt just thrown
in... which most likely is what happened to Chris -
not enough root system to keep it in the pot during
shipping.

Donna