Re: Help with H. americana!

Chris, I have a couple of friends who are in the nursery business on a
parttime scedule as they both have jobs other than the nursery.   They grow
this &
also order from BB.   They were at a local   Garden Show today & had Hepatica
but I don't know if it was americana.   I am sending you their information so
that you might wish to try chatting with them.   You can tell them I gave you
their names.
          Business name is Quilted Gardens owned by Barry Laws & Larry
Skellenger    515-288-6768