Re: Help with H. americana!

I was kinda shocked to hear he was just getting his
plants this spring. Granted, most times the sucess
rate would be better with a quick transfer of plants
rather than having the elements kill off some stock.

The first year we did a plant sale, we got them a
couple weeks before the sale. it worked out OK, but
found getting them in the fall, and with the use of
the greenhouse, were able to break dormancy in Jan-Feb
and have lush and larger plants for the sale. The
plants were also much cheaper then and ready to up
size in the spring.

Donna