Re: potting bench

I don't really have a plan for your potting bench, but

my mother did buy a resin bench at Lowes a couple of
years ago that came with a faucet and sink. the garden
hose connects to the faucet, so they are obviously
available somewhere...

Someone had given me an old - I mean really old-
double sink that was a washing machine since those
pieces (the ringer) came with it. My plan was to use
one side to mix dirt (which I have done) and the other
was to connect a garden hose thru the whole to clean
up...It is sitting next to a cedar potting bench so it
worked out ok.

Maybe this year.

where spring is around the corner, but not quite here