Re: Help with H. americana!

> I wouldn't do that to the end user if I didn't know the answer already.
> This source has all of their stuff grown on in pots for one season, then
> overwintered in polyhouses from October through April.  I've seen their
> material firsthand and have been very impressed and pleased with it.

One other quick comment.  Right now my goal is to build stock and have
saleable plants.  If I purchase larger ones, anything left over can
be used for propagation.

I don't plan on doing things this way forever, but I needed to for the
first year.  Ultimately I hope to start specializing more in unusual
woody plants -- I have tons of seeds waiting in the wings.

Chris