To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Friday, March 17, 2006 7:41 PM
Subject: RE: [CHAT] Hydrangeas (was Wisteria question)

definately not the expert here...but

I have endless summer and am not impressed. Last
summer it kept wilting by the time I got home. Going
to move it away from the brick wall this spring in the
hopes it will do better. I can't imagine how it would
take the heat in California...as it was suffering in
Illinois.

Donna
who is sure you guys can't wait for my company to show
up so I get off this computer! LOL!

--- Johnson Cyndi D Civ 95 CG/SCSRT
<cyndi.johnson@edwards.af.mil> wrote:

So I'm thinking about Hydrangea macrophylla "Endless
Summer", maybe that one
will work for me.

Cyndi