From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Theresa
Sent: Saturday, March 18, 2006 12:33 AM
To: GardenChat
Subject: [CHAT] SF Flower show

Hi there-

Spent the day at the SF flower show today.  Was lots of fun wandering
through the exhibits- they had some really nice ones this year.  Bought a
couple of heirloom tomatos, a small orchid, a heath and a heather.  I
managed to refrain from buying anything else- since I don't even know where
I'm going to cram these in!  I did get to see our friend Dave F.
His hibs were even more gorgeous than I remembered and he seemed to be
making brisk sales.  It was great to see him and his family.  His season is
really ramping up now, so I don't expect we'll be hearing much from him for
a while again.  But, I'll keep you all posted if I here news about his
gardening adventures.

Theresa