Re: Help with H. americana!

oh Lordy- I am going to probably make this worse- but
:)

Part of the problem was I was thought I was talking to
him off list- but somehow it got back to on
list...oops!

I have known Chris for a long time- longer than some
of you, and mostly off lists. What I DO know, is he is
an excellent plantsman- he know plants- in every
aspect. He is the person I went to when I had issues!
He researches everything- to the point of being
riduclas- which is good, but...that makes him all the
better in his new quest.

There is NO doubt in my mind that he will offer
quality plants or hold them back if they are not up to
his standards, which are pretty darn high - higher
than my own.

I was attempting to explain some marketing and issues
I had been through and what worked. We made a lot of
mistakes in the beginning- just trying to get him past
those without having to go thru it. Kitty, I am sure
that you could also offer advice in that respect (as
well as some others here, but since we are not in the
trade business, we can offer that more readily). Of
course, you do it with more tact instead of my usual
just blurting it out.

And to sum it up- why do you think I keep asking when
the catalog will be on line- I am planning on getting
a couple things ..... and if I truely believed that
something was wrong with his plan, I wouldn't be doing
that.

Donna