Re: Help with H. americana!

> I have known Chris for a long time- longer than some
> of you, and mostly off lists. What I DO know, is he is
> an excellent plantsman- he know plants- in every
> aspect. He is the person I went to when I had issues!
> He researches everything- to the point of being
> riduclas- which is good, but...that makes him all the
> better in his new quest.

Hi Donna,

   I really appreciate you saying that.

   I wasn't offended or anything last night; I was adding it as a little
   postscript to let you know why I might've been 'arguing' more than I
   normally would.

   I also hope I didn't offend you or anything; that wasn't my intent
   at all.  It was just me tapping you on the shoulder and pointing,
   saying 'Hey, the microphone's still on.'

   Anyhow, I also know that you weren't attacking me or anything else.
   And you had some excellent points and I'm definitely taking some of
   them to heart.  I really appreciate the advice that you and others
   have provided me.