Re: Spring

Chris, I doubt "grown in IL" means native to IL. Kleiss Nursery was there for
several years..maybe still is..and had a great variety of non natives. I
looked into it myself a few years back but did not wish to commit to the long
season and I need to be at the hardware store Sat. mornings. They will send you a
complete list of rules. email..kalarson@city.urbana.il.us. I think they do a
great business and it seems to be well run. I never have time to go in the
spring but know quite a few people who look forward to it. Kathy