Re: Baby bunnies

We had a bunny nest under the thyme plants last year. My dear
departed Jason alerted me to it, but was easily distracted since the
smart little things did not move. Momma rabbit must have been in the
vicinity though, because they were gone the next day. I figure she
moved them, since the nest itself was intact and completely undisturbed.

Cathy, west central IL, z5b