RE: Baby bunnies

This is normal! They don't stay in that nest but 24 hours ... most times

A few years ago, I came home to find one in the train construction layout.
By the time I went in the house to get my camera- they were scattering!

I put a few pictures up here:

in size they were only a couple of inches - think of those blocks at 8
inches in the picture.

These little guys hide everywhere for months and I am betting they are still
in Chris yard they are just hard to find cause they are so small. You can
almost step on them in the grass cause you don't see them till it is too
late-- hence, my lawnmower got a few.

So Chris, have you seen any hawks, snakes or foxes in your yard- they would
all go after your bunnies in this zone, most other animals
wouldn't...assuming Romeo didn't.