Re: Brix

Kitty wrote:
Obviously I'm no help, but it does give me an opportunity to complain. I found a site that had a nice table of 2 column headings: %Brix and RI. Lots of space on the page to expand RI, list what it stands for. I clicked on "Technical Glossary" but the term wasn't there.
Refractive Index, likely ?
Jim Fisher
Vienna, Virginia USA
38.9 N 77.2 W