Re: Baby bunnies

> > The only other animal I'm worried about is the
> > neighbor's cat.  She likes
> > to brag about how it's part bobcat and it has no
> > problems jumping the 8'
> > fence between us both.
> >
> > I hate outdoor cats...
> hum.... might have been. Didn't think you had cats in
> your yard.

Not too many lately -- I ended up taking the bird feeder down because their
cat would camp out under it.

I should start flinging Romeo's waste into their yard if their cat's going
to hang out in mine.  :)

>  You can hope, but I think they will be back to enjoy
> all of your plants on a daily bases while Romeo is
> inside...

I wish there was a way to tell them to eat something particular.  I'd
gladly buy them lettuce if they'd eat it, but no...  They decide the
hydrangeas are tastier and it's all over.  :)