From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Christopher P. Lindsey
Sent: Saturday, March 18, 2006 7:32 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Baby bunnies

> > The only other animal I'm worried about is the neighbor's cat.  She
> > likes to brag about how it's part bobcat and it has no problems
> > jumping the 8'
> > fence between us both.
> >
> > I hate outdoor cats...
>
> hum.... might have been. Didn't think you had cats in your yard.

Not too many lately -- I ended up taking the bird feeder down because their
cat would camp out under it.

I should start flinging Romeo's waste into their yard if their cat's going
to hang out in mine.  :)

>  You can hope, but I think they will be back to enjoy all of your
> plants on a daily bases while Romeo is inside...

I wish there was a way to tell them to eat something particular.  I'd gladly
buy them lettuce if they'd eat it, but no...  They decide the hydrangeas are
tastier and it's all over.  :)

Chris