Re: Spring/ now trains

Oh, Donna, that "Garden Tour" section was awesome.
zem
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Saturday, March 18, 2006 7:46 AM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Spring/ now trains

I am sure I would have loved it- did you take any
pictures? Don't look to hard Theresa, or next thing
you know, here comes a little train in your garden...
then it takes it over.

BTW, the yearly convention is in your area this year
but no, we are not going....

http://www.nationalgardenrailwayconventions.com/2006/index.html

Donna

--- Theresa <tchessie1@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

Hi all-

I went to the SF Flower show today and one of the
displays was a garden railroad, complete with little houses, people, mini
trees etc. You would have loved it.

Theresa

Donna wrote:

>Might think landscaping timbers as they hold up
better
>in the moist conditions and they will be having
them
>on sale soon.
>
>of course in my endless supplies of everything,
sigh,
>I do have a zillion and one deck boards I would
>consider selling very cheap VBG
>
>Donna
>who's DH called a short time ago telling me about
all
>this stuff the inspector gave him today... geesh,
just
>what I need 3 more TV, microwave, coffee pot, and
who
>knows what... a truck full... I am NOT happy!
>

>>I haven't moved all of the plants inside yet
(what's