Re: Spring/ now trains

I've never been to the PNW show, so can't compare them. I enjoy the SF show, the display gardens were gorgeous- I guess there are about 18 of them (i didn't count!). I have never attended a seminar there- maybe next year. In the past 2 years there have been more vendors for non-garden things, which I find annoying. But there are still LOTS of plants and garden supply vendors there. I just love the organic tomato plants I got- three varieties I'd never seen before- one called "Pink Ping-pong".

Theresa

Cersgarden@aol.com wrote:

Theresa, is the SF show as good as the PNW? It is organized by the same group. How many gardens were included? Did you attend seminars?
Ceres