RE: OT- ? about online shopping

I have emailed the contact info about a few things- mostly to see if I do
get a response on Monday  (they list hours as M-F 9-6).

She wants this Acid Music program, which is NOT the type of music but rather
an editing program. Seems they are due to upgrade next month and this site
is offering a good price as well as a free upgrade. If it is 'real' this
would be a good deal... if it isn't, well.... maybe I should just wait for
the new release and buy it directly from the company as I can not find it
locally. Planning on giving it to her for Mothers Day.

Donna
Who does limited- very limited online shopping so can easily be stung.