Re: Discouraging Neighborhood Cats NOW Poncirus trifoliata

Yeah, Poncirus trifoliata is the preferred root stock for many citrus grafts owing to its cold tolerance and nematode resistance. Will it fruit in your neighborhood, Chris? Bitter, bitter, bitter!--not just thorny--although the zest [and maybe the whole peel] ought to be good.