Re: Baby bunnies NOW Discouraging Neighborhood Cats

> But did it keep her out of the yard totally? Sheesh... but unfortunately I
> also have a neighbor that drives me nuts... she finally put up a solid wood
> fence, wish is was taller.:)

Actually, yes.  I think it was ultimately Romeo that convinced her.  Not
that she's scared of him, but I think she's scared of being responsible for
him escaping.

> Have you considered barbed wire on top of your fence line?  If it wasn't
> illegal here, I would have it!.  But only on one side, the rest of the
> neighbors are fine.... LOL!

I think it's illegal here too, but that's not my style anyhow.  :)

If you do need a thorny screen, I'd recommend Rosa eglanteria (sweetbriar
rose).  I love that plant!  The flowers and hips are nice, but the best
part is the fragrant leaves.  On a warm summer day I can smell the oils
100' away.

I planted 144 of them last fall; hopefully I'll have some to share soon!

Chris