Re: Re: bunnies/ edibles

> of refreshments for us, with among other things....Yaupon tea and  Sassafras
> tea to drink.  Hors d'eauvres of dips with various natives.   Salads of
> dandilion flowers/leaves and root, Redbud and Mexican Plum flowers,
> and what I liked  the most......flowers and leaves of the Oxalis.

Out of curiosity, did the speaker say anything about the supposed carcinogenic
effects of sassafras roots and saffrole?

I love redbud flowers -- they taste like raw peas to me.  In the spring
I go out and eat them directly off the trees...  without using my hands.

It often garners quite a few looks.  :)

Chris (who can't figure out why he's still single)