RE: rain - finally!

Auralie,

Didn't you get some major snow with the storm that dumped 26 some inches in
NY?

We really haven't gotten much snow, but it seemed to rain with regularity
here over the winter. The back of my yard is soggy, but normally it is
flooded about this time. Another thing interesting is the soil is not cold
anymore either, although I didn't try the butt weather test.

Donna