Re: bunnies/ edibles

Yes, exactly, just raw.  Had some in sourcream as a dip too, which was  good.
 My favorites in dips were the wild onions...wow great strong  flavor!!!
Forgot to mention, the hot main meal (taster) was wild rice and nopalitos
(Opuntia cactus pads or better known as prickly pear).  Had seen them for  sale
at all the grocery stores around here, but never knew how to prepare  them.
They were okay, but no different than any other vegetable to  me.  I really
liked the wild rice though...had a distinctive nutty flavor  to it, and really
long, much longer than the wild rice one purchases at the  store, better taste
 We did try the chickweed too....I liked it very much too.  Dh  informed me
that he drew the line with me growing that in the vegy garden,  though.  He
could deal with the Oxalis, but not the chickweed.  Oh  well....
zone 9
Texas Gulf Coast
In a message dated 3/19/2006 11:02:21 PM Central Standard Time,