Re: gardenchat DIGEST V1 #2042

Sorry to hear that Noreen, sounds like it was an
emotional rollar coaster for you. It is for the
better, but somehow it doesn't help knowing that, it
just hurts so darn much...

We are facing putting our dog down too... she just is
not adapting to being blind and now we are thinking
she also had a stroke, just can't get with any
program. Sigh.

Donna