Re: gardenchat DIGEST V1 #2042

Noreen, sorry to hear about Sheba, poor dear. It's a hard thing to have to do, but heartening to know that you can prevent here from the ordeal of such pain.

Kitty
neIN, Zone 5
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Monday, March 20, 2006 7:53 AM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] gardenchat DIGEST V1 #2042

Thanks Donna....had to put our oldest Chow....Sheba to sleep. She had an
inoperable brain tumor. Went through hell with siezures, etc. Then with the
weather change I got migraines something awful, and on top of it a stomach
virus. At least if it had rained, then the migraines would have been worth it.
LOL Only good part of the week was the plant sale....glad I went.
Noreen
zone 9
Texas Gulf Coast

In a message dated 3/19/2006 9:16:52 PM Central Standard Time,