Re: Re: bunnies/ edibles

I was reading Get Fuzzy the other day and Bucky Katt refers to it as Selective Digestion; he "gastro-liberates" the unwanted items.

Kitty
neIN, Zone 5
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Monday, March 20, 2006 7:59 AM
Subject: [CHAT] Re: bunnies/ edibles

LOL, Chris, I don't know why you are single either...sounds like you are
every gardening gal's dream.

Yes, the speaker did tell us that we should use caution and do things in
moderation. He didn't go into detail about every plant, but did caution us that
they didn't call the Yaupon, Ilex vomitoria for nothing. LOL We thought
he was joking, but he did say that the Native Americans used strong Yaupon
tea for purging their digestive system. More info than I needed to
know.....hey, that makes me wonder.....maybe I didn't have a virus after all....I was
being purged. Hm.......... well, now I know to stay away from even weak
Yaupon tea.

Noreen
zone 9
Texas Gulf Coast

In a message dated 3/19/2006 9:16:52 PM Central Standard Time,