To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Monday, March 20, 2006 6:40 AM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] now speaking of fertilizers - Are we ready?

My entire yard need a jump start this spring with some
fertilizers. Of course everything needs something
different and well, I am lazy, especially since
everything needs something and quick.

Was thinking about giving everything a shot of a
standard fertilizer right after Rich's snow goes away.
It would give me the time to do a few things then
determine what everything needs specifically this

So any recommendations? Would I do more harm this way?