From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of TeichFlora@aol.com
Sent: Sunday, March 19, 2006 7:46 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: [CHAT] Re: baby bunnies

Sorry, I have not been following this thread lately...hasn't been a good
week, so I really could not take reading about animals being hurt in some
way.....however  just noticed this one by accident.....so I'm not sure what
the discussion is....here is my two cents:

School of thought now, is that Alfalfa isn't good for Bunnies....that
Timothy hay is healthier.
Forgot now why exactly, could look it up and let you know, if it makes any
difference.

Noreen   <-------bunny mama of little Lucy
zone 9
Texas Gulf Coast

In a message dated 3/18/2006 7:51:23 PM Central Standard Time,