Re:bunnies/ edibles

Definitely, the oxalis too.  You will be pleasantly  surprised!!   I was!
zone 9
Texas Gulf Coast
In a message dated 3/20/2006 1:26:37 PM Central Standard Time,
gardenchat-owner@hort.net writes:

Chickweed is the bane of my existence. Just finished clearing it  out
of my perennial beds. When the anticipated snow melts and it  dries a
little, I'll get it out of the vegetable garden. Perhaps I  should try
it in a salad....