Re: Re: bunnies/ edibles

Sounds like we have the same native flora. :-)
zem
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Monday, March 20, 2006 3:04 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Re: bunnies/ edibles

Thanks! I'll try it - even though I got rid of most of it.... it will be baaack! Any recipes for henbit?

Cathy, west central IL, z5b

On Mar 20, 2006, at 1:48 PM, james singer wrote:

This site has a recipe. Bon appetite!

http://snipurl.com/nvl6

On Mar 20, 2006, at 2:13 PM, Cathy Carpenter wrote:

Chickweed is the bane of my existence. Just finished clearing it out
of my perennial beds. When the anticipated snow melts and it dries a
little, I'll get it out of the vegetable garden. Perhaps I should try
it in a salad....

Cathy, west central IL, z5b