RE: now speaking of fertilizers - Are we ready?

Oh- not really worried about the grass.. there is none after Mothers room
addition this fall. The construction equipment took care of all of that. I
am just glad I was home when the cement truck was 'thinking' about getting
closer- probably wouldn't have had a driveway either... grumbling.

And I don't totally blame the construction guys, as my mother favorite
saying is - oh don't worry about it, if it is in your way....They drove an
end loader and one of those motorized cement haulers down my paver
sidewalk... amazing they didn't crack the bricks, but I have a nice groove
down it... it was meant for people to walk on... not equipment! Not to
mention they got stuck in a couple places... and had to move some of my
stone edging for the flowers... and cut 6 inches off a deck near the gate...

And my doctors wonder why I am stressed....

Donna