winters back......

after a delightful weekend, we are back to cold. No
snow although they are saying we might have a chance
of some flurries this morning.

Currently 26 but with the wind of 21mph, gusting to
34, feels like 12.....yuck!

So Rich, how much snow did you end up with?

They have now changed our forecast to snow Friday and
Sat.... I could almost guarantee a blizzard- by then
boss will have sold off our snowplow (picking up today
and our new truck won't be here for a couple more
weeks) and I was planning on going out with friends
all day Sat.... yep, sounds like a blizzard will hit
for sure...:)

Donna