Re: winters back......

In a message dated 3/21/06 5:41:36 AM, gossiper@sbcglobal.net writes:

> after a delightful weekend, we are back to cold. No
> snow although they are saying we might have a chance
> of some flurries this morning.

Donna, it is very nasty here this morning.   Wet, wet snow makes travel very
dangerous.   It is cold enough ice is forming on the streets when cleared.
Accidents and no school everywhere.   I took off from the greenhouse today for
a TAS (Applique Society) meeting this morning across town however I will stay
inside instead.
     Rich must have been dumped on so he is probably trying to dig out.