To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Tuesday, March 21, 2006 5:33 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] winters back......and prayer request

Poor Holly - that is awful - will do on the prayers darlin'
Be careful out there, and good job Santa Bill dodging that accident!

On 3/21/06, Zemuly Sanders <zsanders@midsouth.rr.com> wrote:

What a wild commute for Bill and Tzeitel. It's cold and raw here, too,
but
well above freezing. I just hate this weather. How awful for your
friend.
I will definitely remember her.
zem
zone 7